Today, I have spent some time creating barrettes that will show case some of the Herkimer Diamond Chips that I have.

I have been working with a number of flower canes that I have gotten off of e-bay and ones that I have made to create a field of flowers for the background.  I have then added some dimensional butterflies made from the butterfly canes that I made last spring.  This is one of the butterfly canes that I am using.

In the newest barrettes, where the black body is, I will be adding a Herkimer Chip.  I just have to go and find a glue to use.  As soon as I do, I will post pictures of them.